Wednesday, June 5, 2013

And Counting...

Well, here we are. It is the last two days in Israel. I know this blog hasn't been updated all the time, for that I am sorry. My friends and I were talking aout our blogs the other day, and how we were all so good about updating them at the beginning, but now they all have been forgotten about, or posts have become infrequent. Again, for that I am sorry.

We talked about how our experiences are all wonderful, but we forget how truly unique they have been. We forget how many people would find it cool that we went to the Dead Sea, but to us, it is just another day in Israel. Needless to say, there are TONS of stories that never made it into the blog, but just ask me about it sometime and I could probably talk to you for days about all the crazy things that happened in Israel.

For now, I will leave you with some pictures from the Temple Mount. While I was here I went to the Temple Mount 4 times, and every time I loved it more. It always leaves me feeling calm and I love the environment. Some of the pictures will be repeats, but I realized I took so many photos of the Temple Mount that they deserved their own album on Facebook.

Here is the Temple Mount:
*The first 25 or so are all repeats. I just put them all up in case people don't have access to my Facebook and can't see the album. 





















































In other news, I really want to come back to Israel, and I might do so next summer (if it financially works out) and do the two summer Ulpans. I can continue studying Modern Hebrew and I will get to come back to Israel about 10 weeks. Who knows where I will be in a years. Maybe, next year in Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment