Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Temple Mount



The Dome of the Rock behind some trees after we entered the Temple Mount.


Me in front of The Dome of the Rock.


The Dome of the Rock.


Not the main entrance of The Dome of the Rock (I think), but it is a very cool looking handle and door.


Another image of the door. It was quick tall.


This was a little prayer area (I think that is what its function is) next to The Dome of the Rock. Very beautiful architecture.


I liked the texture and color of this column.


The Dome of the Rock, along with the sun above it.


To make this one look better I had to mess with the colors, and now it almost looks like a weird mid-day sunset. You can tell the colors have been messed with if you look at the edges of the buildings.


A nice image of three domes as we were exiting the Temple Mount.


Here is a panoramic that I stitched together. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Evan! How are classes going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually, classes just started today. The prior month was just an intensive Hebrew course. My classes this semester will be chill, but I may be trying to add one more. We shall see.

      Delete